Hi there 👋🏼 We’re looking for a Digital Specialist, SEO to join our team of committed and knowledgeable marketers in Oslo!
Who we are and what we can offer you
We believe that a workplace should be a space where everyone feels welcome, no matter their background or unique perspectives. Simply put, we want people to enjoy working with us. The Bluebird culture is diverse and our set of values that have “focus on the people” at its very core, is what’s guiding us to successfully remain the partner of choice for brands that are looking to improve anything digital 💪🏼
Bluebird is now a part of the North Alliance Group (NoA) family forming the biggest Scandinavian agency networks within communication, design & technology. With the combined capabilities of NoA and Bluebird we will be able to provide our clients with a true end-to-end solution with everything from brand strategy to performance marketing, and everything in between.
A few things that we’ll provide you with as an employee here:
- Opportunity to expand and develop your digital marketing skills while working together with the most interesting client cases and passionate co-workers
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work and your overall well-being
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- Parental pay (10 % extra)
What you will be doing
As a Digital Specialist, SEO you’ll play an integral role in building close, long-lasting client relationships. You’ll be responsible for developing your client portfolio’s digital marketing footprint in organic search (SEO). Colleagues and clients alike will look to you for inspiration, product knowledge, and passion.
What we hope you’ll bring to the table
We think you’re a kind, honest and supportive human being overall. Apart from that, we hope you’re one of those people that enjoy learning new things, sharing your knowledge, and working together with others as a team. Since building and nurturing long-lasting relationships with clients will be one of your main tasks, it’s also great if you’ve gotten compliments on your empathetic, efficient, and modest ways of solving problems in the past 🥳
We’d be thrilled if you could tick a majority of the following boxes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, System Development or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 yrs SEO experience
- Experience from common CMS, such as Wordpress, Drupal, Episerver & Magento
- Strong Excel or Google Sheets skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal English and Norwegian skills
- Passion for digital marketing
- Web Development experience is a plus
- Previous agency experience is a plus
Psst… For the right person, this list might end up looking a bit different 🥰
Does this sound like something for you? Apply straight away! There is no need for a personal letter or a CV. Just provide a link to your LinkedIn profile. We’re looking at applications on a rolling basis to fill the position as soon as possible ✌🏼
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.