Hi there 👋🏼 We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our team of committed and knowledgeable marketers in Helsinki!
Who we are and what we can offer you
We believe that a workplace should be a space where everyone feels welcome, no matter their background or unique perspectives. Simply put, we want people to enjoy working with us. The Bluebird culture is diverse and our set of values that have “focus on the people” at its very core, is what’s guiding us to successfully remain the partner of choice for brands that are looking to improve anything digital 💪🏼
A few things that we’ll provide you with as an employee here:
- Opportunity to expand and develop your digital marketing skills while working together with the most interesting client cases and passionate co-workers
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work and your overall well-being
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- Parental pay (10 % extra)
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones, and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge, and support you need to develop your set of skills across the digital marketing landscape
- A solid career path with the opportunity to become a Senior Specialist, Team Lead, Client Lead, and more, all depending on your individual goals and where you thrive the most!
- Centrally located office equipped with all the conveniences one could ask for: breakfast Mondays and Fridays, great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS5 and more!
What you will be doing
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you'll collaborate in challenging digital marketing activities, together with other team members with different specialties and backgrounds. Increasing your knowledge of the planning, execution, and management of challenging performance marketing efforts. You will be responsible for multiple areas along with your team members, including but not limited to:
- Tracking and reporting on account performance
- Attend client meetings
- Follow industry updates, best practices and become the best you can be within your marketing channel
What we hope you’ll bring to the table
We think you’re a kind, honest and supportive human being overall. Apart from that, we hope you’re one of those people that enjoy learning new things, sharing your knowledge, and working together with others as a team. Since building and nurturing long-lasting relationships with clients will be one of your main tasks, it’s also great if you’ve gotten compliments on your empathetic, efficient, and modest ways of solving problems in the past 🥳
We’d be thrilled if you can tick a majority of the following boxes:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Economics/Business/Marketing or equivalent
- Interest in digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Good excel skills
- Strong written and verbal English and Finnish skills
- Good skills in mathematics and statistics is a plus
Psst… For the right person, this list might end up looking a bit different 🥰
Does this sound like something for you? Apply straight away! We’re looking at applications on a rolling basis ✌🏼
The start date for this position would be in January, with an approximately one month training period on location at our office in Stockholm 🏙🇸🇪
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.