Hi there 👋🏼 We’re looking for a Team Lead to manage a team of digital specialists with SEM as a focus to join our team of committed and knowledgeable marketers in Stockholm!
Who we are and what we can offer you
We believe that a workplace should be a space where everyone feels welcome, no matter their background or unique perspectives. Simply put, we want people to enjoy working with us. The Bluebird culture is diverse and our set of values that have “focus on the people” at its very core, is what’s guiding us to successfully remain the partner of choice for brands that are looking to improve anything digital 💪🏼
Bluebird is now a part of the North Alliance Group (NoA) family forming the biggest Scandinavian agency networks within communication, design & technology. With the combined capabilities of NoA and Bluebird we will be able to provide our clients with a true end-to-end solution with everything from brand strategy to performance marketing, and everything in between.
A few things that we’ll provide you with as an employee here:
- Opportunity to expand and develop your digital marketing skills while working together with the most interesting client cases and passionate co-workers
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work and your overall well-being
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- Pension - ITP1
- Parental pay (10 % extra)
- Centrally located office equipped with all the conveniences one could ask for: breakfast every day, great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
What you will be doing
As a Team lead you will focus on managing a team of 5 to 10 digital specialists with SEM as their focus area. You will take full ownership of this team and be responsible for recruitment and development within. In addition to managing, teaching, inspiring, and mentoring your team you’re also expected to lead and work hands-on on some of our key projects (40M+SEK yearly spend) together with a team of specialists across the different business areas (SEM, Social, SEO and Web analytics). You will also play an integral part in business development both within SEM as well as other parts of the business.
In order to be able to succeed in this role you should have in-depth knowledge of both SEM and the digital media landscape as a whole. Several years' experience of hands-on work within SEM and other digital channels is a prerequisite. Furthermore, you should have strong business acumen from either relevant studies, an entrepreneurial background or other similar engagements. You should not be afraid to get your hands dirty and go the extra mile if the client or team requires it. Previous leadership experience is meritorious.
What we hope you’ll bring to the table
We think you’re a kind, honest and supportive human being overall. Apart from that, we hope you’re one of those people that enjoy learning new things, sharing your knowledge, and working together with others as a team. Since building and nurturing long-lasting relationships with clients will be one of your main tasks, it’s also great if you’ve gotten compliments on your empathetic, efficient, and modest ways of solving problems in the past 🥳
We’d be thrilled if you can tick a majority of the following boxes:
- University degree in relevant subject
- Extensive experience within performance marketing and Google Analytics (5+ years)
- Industry leading competence in SEM, including hands-on experience from SEM management
- Deep understanding of the entire digital media landscape
- Strong business acumen
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Previous leadership experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal English and Swedish skills
- Any additional language is a plus
- Passion for digital marketing
Psst… For the right person, this list might end up looking a bit different 🥰
Does this sound like something for you? Apply straight away! There is no need for a personal letter or a CV. Just provide a link to your LinkedIn profile. We’re looking at applications on a rolling basis to fill the position as soon as possible ✌🏼
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.